Thursday, November 13, 2008

Better late then never.

So after spending 2 1/2 months here and boring my dear old friends with email of my life in England I decided it was time for me to start a blog. This way I no longer have to feed ridiculously long emails to you and you can come on here and read what you want and whenever you want. I rarely get responses to my emails anyway besides (biscuits) so now you can just leave one word comments and not feel guilty!
Haha okay so I am going to post on all my earlier emails from the year to put up here but I just wanted to fill you in on what happened to me this morning. It is so very typical of my life here to say the least. So I decided to get up this morning really early and go for a run since it is supposed to rain all day (not that its different from any other day) and I am on duty all night tonight. So I got up and was actually really excited because it was super nice out. I started on my run and was feeling pretty decent considering it was 7 in the morning, I'm pretty sure Jay-Z had a little to do with that though. So I am about half was through my run and I come to this huge hill. I basically have to run up to get back. I could have ran back the way I came but there were so many puddles and mud that way, I didn't think I could take it again. So I start running/crawling up the hill listening to Rihanna to help me out, when I hear baaaaing. Well that is no different from any other moment in Barney, it has now become a continual sound to me so I didn't think anything of it untilll......
Okay so I'm halfway up the hill and huffing and puffing and I look to my right and what do I see....I am NOT kidding you at least 30 sheep running towards me. I almost started crying. It was the most terrifying experience of my life. Just when I was about to walk because I was so tired running up this hill I needed to break into a full sprint. So I sprinted with all my might to the top of the hill and then collapsed because I was so tired. It was then that I remembered that there was a fence and these stupid sheep could not have gotten to me, but I guess I was just afraid they would jump over it. I mean how many times have you seen the counting sheep in your dream scene on Sesame Street and them leaping over the fence like it was not a problem. It was completely logical at the time.
I really don't understand why they were coming after me. I have ran in fields with then before and they simply just get out of the way. I am going to have to ask around and see what people think...Ill keep you updated. Bye for now!

2 comments:

Arianna Dean said...

I literally laughed out loud.. oh marcy the stories you will come back with, I just can't wait to hear them all! love you lots. and good idea on the blog..<3

Anonymous said...

you are a ridiculous woman. i love you. stop drinking. counting down till you come back!