Hiiiya. So apparently I talk like I am from England now. To those of you who actually think that I am going to go ahead and say you are delusional. I was telling the girls I play hockey with and all they said was put one of us on the phone and they will quickly change their mind. I have to say I completely agree. I have changed some of my words around because its annoying when everyone stares at you when you tell them to throw something in the trash, but besides that I am still a yankee doodle all the way.
So this week has been incredibly busy as always. I was away on a couple of fixtures and it has just been insane in school because it is such a short term and they try to squeeze everything in. There is not too many exciting things to report on. I had my self defense class again this week, which I was of course late for, and of course got an eye roll. This week we were working on knifes. So we all had these little dinky rubber knifes in our hands and you will never believe what he did. He tried to do an example on me and did my wrong hand again! This time when he did it I wasn’t even excited. I was just like, honestly how dumb can you be. So as he was doing it, I stabbed him obviously, and just said, ‘you are not going to believe this, but your dead.’ He actually just laughed at me that time and carried on.
Saturday I went shopping in Newcastle. I have honestly not been shopping in ages so I was super pumped. Unfortunately since we have Saturday school we did not get here till late and one of the girls had to leave at 5 and we spent an hour in a coffee shop (I was in my I can’t even listen, all I want to do is get up and go mood) Still trying very hard to pay attention though, so we didn’t get to shop that much. That night I went to my friend Lesley’s house for some fajitas and then we drank some wine and watched a film. It was good.
The next day (yesterday) I went to Whitby for a hockey match. It is a beach town so it was really nice. Well actually it was freezing at the start of the match and raining sideways so I stood on the top of the stairs under the roof and refused to walk down. When I realized it was not going to stop for a bit and the game was about to begin I reluctantly gave in. The sun ended up coming out and it was really nice. We ended up loosing 7-4. I had two goals though, woop woop. After the match we walked around the town and got proper fish and chips, which were really good. We then got some ice cream (even though it was 5 degrees Celsius that is, I have no idea what it is F.) We walked along the pier, it was really pretty but my stupid camera is broken I was not able to take photos. Apparently Whitby is where Dracula is supposed to have come from. Of course I told my Dad this and he said I thought he was from Transylvania, so I dunno. I think I remember someone saying something about him coming in on a boat, but I was really cold and enjoying my ice cream, so really everything people were saying was going in one ear and out the other so you never know. I don’t really think there is anything else to report, I swear I am getting worse at this. Hopefully all you lovely people are doing well. I heard it was 70 degrees there yesterday which is insane and I am very jealous. Miss you and I will talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment