Monday, February 9, 2009

Trying to assassinate people is fun, until your the one to get killed.

This week was actually really fun. Besides the fact that we were inside for games constantly we made the best of it. One day during games Lesley, Alison, Nick and I were watching a film with the year 8s when we started randomly yelling stuff at them. Nick started it saying 'hey you stop that.' Lesley said, 'Stop picking your nose its disgusting.' and I said, 'put your shoes back on.' Every time we said something we started dying laughing. We thought it was hilarious but the kids thought otherwise. They all turned around whenever we said anything and then as we walked up to the sports hall to play dodgeball they told us how not funny we were. We started playing the spoon game and it makes school much more exciting. This game is of course taken from Karen. We are playing a little adapted version of it though. Everyone has a spoon if you don't have your spoon on you anyone can tap you out. I won the first one but there was only a few of us in it. Now we have 21 people playing and we all threw in a fiver, so the pot is 105 pounds. It is really funny. I had someone knocking on my door this morning at 6:40. It was nick demanding to see my spoon and shoving his under the door. I could not find it at first and when I finally did i just opened the door and shoved it in his face. I then went to the bathroom and he was hiding in the shower waiting to jump out. Lesley and I tried to sabotage Nick today because he keeps his spoon in his jacket pocket and he takes his jacket off to teach. So we tried to sneak in his classroom I was going to go for the jacket and she was going to tap him but he noticed us right away and lunged for the jacket.
I made some valentines day card Wednesday night only to find out that it is really weird to send out valentines day cards to anyone but your lover. I was looking for like the boxes of them in Morrissons and was very distressed that I could not find any. Where is a CVS when you need one. I was questioning someone about it and they told me it would be very strange for me to give anyone valentines day cards and I would probably get arrested if I gave them to the kids. I was like uhhh well thank god I didn't but the 10 for a pound cards today. Geez could you imagine the confusion.

Last night I went out for a curry meal with some of the hockey ladies. There was actually only two lesbians who were a couple and three others and me. The meal was good and it was fun. After the meal we went for some beers to the pub and then went home. It was not a crazy night I enjoyed myself though. Today I got up and got ready to go to the movies with the year 7s. We saw bride wars. It was okay, nothing special. On the way home we stopped at Lesleys house in the mini bus to try and get her out. (the spoon game is taking over our lives) Carrie was there so they both actually had there spoons and out. It was pretty hilarious me running up to the door trying to get them both out when I was dropped off in a huge bright blue mini-bus full of kids. When we got back Nick and I went onto the computers when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I went to get my spoon out and it was mysteriously missing. I was so confused I checked my pockets and everything else. I went out to the minibus as well to try and see if I could find it. It was not there. When I came back inside I noticed there was a spoon on the ground where I had been sitting but it was def not mine. I was then convinced someone had stolen my spoon. I confronted both Gary (the man who tapped me) and Nick but both of them said they were clueless. I went back up to the penthouse and had a stella drowning in my own misery when nick said something that made me want to check again. I went back down to confront gary only to find my spoon on the back of his computer screen. I was pissed, something def happened and I am going to get to the bottom of it.

Haha so today I got bullied ridiculously for creating the spoon game and then being one of the first to get out. I have done so much work for it so everyone thinks it hilarious. I took pictures of all the staff on my mac, they all have effects on them so it hilarious, i collected the money, and put up the rules, etc. The headmaster came up to me in the halls today and said:
''So this is a great game you have brought over for us.''
I was so confused and was just thinking, lacrosse?? Haven't they played it here for five years. Then I realized it was spoons he was talking about. I had to walk him through the rules, show him the pictures and explain to him how you knew someone was out. He seemed very interested. I guess I should have asked him if he wanted to play. Okay no more for now. Miss you, adios.

No comments: