Okay so I am never taking this long of a break between writing posts because I realized that I miss so much when I try to write about so many things at once.
First off I totally forgot to tell you that on the way to our lax tournament on Sunday, you know the one with David and Goliath, we had the bus driver they call Shrek. Really there is only one reason for someone to be called that and yes he did look like him, minus the two pointy green ears sticking up the top, well that and the fact that the rest of his body was not green either. Well Shrek decided that since the girls seemed tired aka hung over (remember the drinking age is 18 here, we picked up a girl on the highway because she had stayed at her boyfriends house) so he didn’t want to put on music. So what did he do instead, he hummed/whistled Manic Monday by the Bangles. No I am not kidding. At first I was just in shock that he knew the song. Then I was just completely impressed that he could whistle the whole song and finally I was just downright pissed off that he couldn’t think of another one. I have had that stupid song stuck in my head for three days now since I listened to it for an hour and half. Today is another snow day. Well there is snow, but we are still carrying on as normal. Even though its really only boarders in the school, it’s a bit of a joke but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment