Friday, January 15, 2010

I feel like I ate a poop sandwich last night....you did.

So even though I am back at school after the Christmas holidays I am going to share some stories for before I left...
So Luke and I have not really been eating school food since well..its not the best for you. So we spend ridiculous amounts of money every week on buying things like Stilton with apricots and 20 pounds worth of meat. Ahem. So Luke bought some prawns with which he usually puts in a salad or makes a sandwich with. So we went up to his flat for lunch and I made some soup and he really didn't have anything besides a container of prawns and bread. So he made three prawn sandwiches. No lie..with this sauce of ketchup, mayo..and something else. He was placing the prawns on the sandwich when I said..
'Do you know what that brown stuff in the back is?'

..no answer.

'poop. Its poop, your eating a poop sandwich.' Lots of laughter...

Him: 'That's so rude..I don't tell you, your food looks like shit.'

'uh actually you do..all the time..its just that its not actually shit..and yours is!'

He ignores and really doesn't believe me so I google it..like I do everything else in my life..to find its the intestine...marcy 1..luke 0...

So I just keep on annoying him saying poop sandwich and he just eats his sandwiches and then we part ways to do prep school games for the afternoon.

Three lessons later and I come back inside for some tea and biscuts in the emberton room to find Luke laying out on a couch with his hood up.

'Why do you have your hood up.'

others in the room.. 'oh hes been puking all afternoon on the top field.'

me:..uncontrollable laughter...

them: 'that's horrible he has honestly been puking, be nice.'

Me: trying to create words...'its because he ate a poop sandwich.'

questionable looks..
I explain to them the story...they laugh..Luke tummy destroyed..ego bruised..will not eat prawns again.

later that day..I went to the shop to get some food...and as I walk in I see a huge banner displaying prawns and a two for one sale so automatically I send Luke a text..

Two for one sale on prawns..shall I pick some up..
response..I just puked in my mouth..I hate you.

ill take that as a maybe....

No comments: